Debs Place

Friday, October 06, 2006

Joke Oct 6th

Dirty Danny sat in the back of his first-grade class. Miss Pagnozzi announced, "We're going to play a game. I'll say a few words about something and you try to tell me what I'm thinking about. The first thing is a fruit. It's round and it's red." Little Billy raised his hand and said, "An apple." "No, it's a tomato. But I'm glad to see you're thinking," said the teacher. "Now the next one is yellow and it's a fruit." Rickey raised his hand and said, "A grapefruit!" "No, it's a lemon. But I'm glad to see you're thinking," said Miss Pagnozzi. "The next one is round and it's a green vegetable." Little Mary shouted up, "It's a lettuce." "No," said the teacher. "It's a pea. But I'm glad to see you're thinking." Just then Danny raised his hand and said, "Teach, can I ask you one?" "All right." "I got somethin' in my pocket. It's long and it's hard and it's got a pink tip." "Danny!" shouted the teacher. "That's disgusting!" "It's a pencil," said Danny. "But I'm glad to see you're thinking."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home