Debs Place

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Wednesday Joke

My dog Sex

When he found out that i was baptist, he bit me. He was a wonderful watchdog. One evening while i was being held up.... he watched.
Everybody who has a dog calls him either Rover or Boy, I call mine sex..... now sex is a very embarrassing name. One day I took Sex for a walk and he ran away from me. I spent hours looking for him. A cop came over to me and said," what are you doing in this alley at 4 am?" I said , "I'm looking for Sex." My case comes up Thursday.
One day I went to city Hall to get a dog license and told the clerk, "I would like to have a license for Sex." He said, "I would like to have one too." Then i said, "But this is a dog." And he said he didnt care how she looked. Then I said " you dont understand, I've had Sex since I was two years old." He said "you must been a very strong baby."
I told him when we seperated i went to court to fight for custody of the dog.. I said "your Honor, I had Sex before I got married," and the judge said "me too " When I told him that after I was married Sex left me and he said " me too" Then i told him that I had Sex on TV and he said " show off" I told him that it was a contest and he told me that I should have sold tickets. i also told the judge about the time when my spouse and I was on our honeymoon and we took the dog Sex. When I checked into the motel I told the clerk that I wanted a room for my spouse and I and a special room for Sex. The clerk said that every room in the motel was for Sex. Then I said " you dont understand, Sex keeps me awake at night." And the clerk said "me too!
I give up

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home